1. Love Kills, Freddie Mercury (4:29)
2. Here's My Heart, Pat Benatar (4:54)
3. Cage of Freedom, Jon Anderson (4:04)
4. Blood From a Stone, Cycle V (3:37)
5. The Legend of Babel (Giorgio Moroder) (3:55)
6. Here She Comes, Bonnie Tyler (3:48)
7. Destruction, Loverboy (4:09)
8. On Your Own, Billy Squier (4:09)
9. What's Going On, Adam Ant (3:49)
10. Machines (Giorgio Moroder) (4:11)
The best parts of the soundtrack, Giorgio's instrumentals, are barely represented here. The album concentrates more on the contribution of 80's pop groups, and not necessarily the best ones, and not necessarily at their best.
To remedy this, I made my own 100% Giorgio soundtrack by recording the audio directly form the DVD then editing out everything non-Moroder. Ahhhh...Much better.